lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

B1A4 enviar tweets amor a los fans después de concluir las promociones para que B1A4


 
Jinyoung: 사 I CNU: 랑 love Sandeul: 해 you Baro: 바 BA Gongchan: 나 NA trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans
 
I’m going to say it loudly, not whisper it ㅋㅋ Our hyungs! and BANA, I’m always thankful~ I love youuuuuuuuuu~~~ trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans  
With people that love each other, they don’t have to say they love each other because they feel it in their hearts!! Even if I don’t say it, you guys will all know~! (Whispers) BANA, **[I love] you trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans
 
I’m always, always thankful for B1A4 & BANA and I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you each and every day~!!! trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans  
I’m always thankful too and I always ♥ you. This is a present! trans. cr; hyejin  
I’m always thankful… Our BANA♥ trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario