miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Infinite on Google+


Wow! I’m really nervous! Infinite’s helicopter is now taking off~ If you see Infinite’s helicopter in the Busan sky, wave your hand! Busan Inspirits! Are you ready? I thought I was going to die from wanting to listen to Inspirits’ voices ^^…. As expected, our medicine is Inspirit●o●! One picture after arriving in Busan! Inspirits~ Shall we all shout together?! Busan showcase hwaiting♥!!!! I feel good~ good~ Inspirits!~ I’m going up now~~!! Busan Inspirits~ It was fun =_= ㅋㅋ Now time to shoong shoong shoong (go) meet our Daegu Inspirits!! Heumimi~~!!!! Hi? My picture that you guys have been really waiting for a lot~~!!.. ^^.. yeah~~ Heuheu I’m excited~.~!! I’ll properly make today enjoyable yup yup..!! After finishing in Gwangju and Busan, we’re going to Daegu now~ Daegu Inspirits~ Are you watching~ Are you re~ady?! Daegu-pirits~ It was a lot of fun^^ We’ll remember everythingㅋㅋㅋ I’m just going to be standing in front of Inspirits but why am I so nervous…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To the Daegu-pirits who cheered for us passionately, see you tomorrow! I love you=0= Because the stage for Daegu’s showcase was so slippery we couldn’t show you our choreography properly, it’s really too bad. See you again tomorrow~ We will show it to you perfectly! ^^ My darlings~ You waited a lot right? I will show you a great image!! Wait a bit more mwah~!! ♥ Inspirits are good~ They’re the best~ I!Love!You! Inspirits^~^ Fighting~~!! Daejeon’s Inspirits.. Wait a bit more~^ㅡ^ Ended safely Daejeon’s performance~!! Last is Seoul!! Just!!!Wait=_=ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I received the energy from all the Inspirits and I’m flying to Seoul.. Last is Seoul.. No Inspirits from the capital must be nervous^^ I hope Daejeon-pirits will stay well (T/N: He made a pun with Gyu in Korean)..!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Today is really a day that’s like a dream~!! I don’t think I’ll ever forget it… No I won’t^^!!! All the darlings from Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon who were with us!! I love you very~~ very~ much!!! Bbyong bbyong♥♥♥ INFINITIZE SHOWCASE [THE MISSION]!!! We completed all of our missions~~!!! To all the Inspirits who helped us to accomplish successfully such a big thing.. Thanks a lot and.. we love you! If there wasn’t everyone loving us, we wouldn’t have been able to do this.. Infinite is starting again from now on! We will keep showing you an unchanging and hardworking image without losing our main goal. For all the staff who worked hard and to the Inspirits all over Korea!! Thank you so much!!! We love you..!! InfiniteUpdates 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Infinite's Google+

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario