sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

Koda Kumi to release new remix album “Beach Mix” in August



Koda Kumi (29), who will be giving birth this summer, will be releasing a new album “Koda Kumi Beach Mix” on August 1st.
The album will be a remix album of Koda’s previously released songs and will also include a new song titled “Watchu Waitin’ On?”. Koda commend, “This is what I am able to do at this time and I want my fans to enjoy it and have the best summer this year! That’s why I created this!
Koda should be giving birth soon, so she left a motherly comment, “Day by day my stomach keeps getting bigger with my baby inside and I can feel the baby moving around energetically and I can’t wait to meet him or her soon. I am enjoying every single day.” In November Koda is set to come back with a nationwide tour.
==
[Track List]
- Watchu Waitin’ On?
- KO-SO-KO-SO
- Bling Bling Bling feat. AK-69
- Hey baby!
- V.I.P. feat. T-Pain
- NO TRICKS
- Heat feat. MEGARYU
- Cutie Honey
- D.D.D. feat. SOULHEAD
- COME WITH ME
- Twinkle
- TABOO

[DVD Track List]
01. Watchu Waitin’ On? MUSIC VIDEO
02. Archive of performances from a-nation and Rhythm Nation
==
Source: Yomiuri & Koda Kumi’s Official Site

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario