miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Leeteuk's tweets & photos from Seohyun's birthday party

Tweets from Eunhyuk
Yesterday evening..."Katalk*!!"
Seohyun: "Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow night??"
Me: "What's up~?"
Seohyun: "I'm inviting close friends to have a birthday party!!^^"
Me: "Then why are you calling me..."
Anyway, I went tonight to congratulate her. Unlike what I expected, I was the first to arrive.
Us drinking juice... Stifling awkwardness.
Posted Image
30 minutes later, Kyuhyun arrived! It's still an awkward combination. We tried creating a bright mood. Posted Image
Heenim and Sooyoung arrived!! Now it's better. But where are Seohyun's friends... Posted Image
About an hour after the planned time, Seohyun's real friends, Jinwoon and Amber finally appeared!! Seohyun, is the picture you were expecting starting to form? Posted Image
Yoona, Sunny appeared with the cake!!!! In the end, it's Suju & Soshi & JYP's Jinwoonㅋㅋㅋ Then I left. I heard Leeteuk, Changmin came after I left. Anyway, happy birthday, Seohyun^^ Posted Image
*Note: Katalk = Kakao Talk (similar to Whatsapp) ----------------------- Tweets from Ryeowook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ film WGM (in reference to Eunhyuk's first picture) Tomato Seohyun happy birthday^^ ----------------------- Tweet from Leeteuk Angel maknae princess Seohyun!! Happy birthday!! Yesterday, you suddenly invited me for a party~^^ It surprised me ㅋㅋ It was short, but it's been a while since we've done something like this~ Eunhyuk came first and left first~ Anyway, happy birthday!!! Posted Image Translated by ch0sshi Edited by cedge Soshified.com Source: Eunhyuk's Twitter (Tweets: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6) / Ryeowook's Twitter (Tweets: 1 | 2) / Leeteuk's Twitter Seohyun's birthday is on the 28th

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario