sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Can't keep the Top Diva down!


Just when you thought Kumi Koda was out on maternity leave, THIS gets announced...TWO WEEKS AGO! Kuu's releasing, as you would expect, another remix album entitled Beach Mix on August 1st. However, this remix album will be worth the buy: IT COMES WITH A NEW SONG! The song, Watchu Waitin' On?, will include a PV! Kuu was quoted with saying, "This is what I am able to do at this time and I want my fans to enjoy it and have the best summer this year! That’s why I created this!" She also commented on her pregnancy: “Day by day my stomach keeps getting bigger with my baby inside and I can feel the baby moving around energetically and I can’t wait to meet him or her soon. I am enjoying every single day.” The tracklist and covers are as follows: CD+DVD CD ONLY CD Tracklist 1. Whatchu Waitin' On? 2. KO-SO-KO-SO [Prog5 Remix] 3. Bling Bling Bling feat. AK-69 [Electro Rave Allstars Remix] 4. Hey baby! [FUTURE HOUSE UNITED Remix] 5. V.I.P. feat. T-Pain [Sunset In Ibiza Remix] 6. POP DIVA [KOZMR Remix Lucas Valentine] 7. BE MY BABY [4 Skips Remix] 8. NO TRICKS [Shohei Matsumoto & Junichi Matsuda Remix] 9. Heat feat. MEGARYU [REO Remix] 10. Cutie Honey [HABANERO POSSE REMIX] 11. D.D.D. feat. SOULHEAD [Pink Chameleons Remix] 12. COME WITH ME [Overhead Champion Remix] 13. Twinkle [R-midwest Remix] 14. Lick me ♥ [Floorbreaker Remix] 15. Cherry Girl [Sunset In Ibiza Remix] 16. TABOO [KOZMR Remix Suguru Yamamoto™] DVD Tracklist 1. Whatchu Waitin' On? MUSIC VIDEO 2. Whatchu Waitin' On? MAKING VIDEO 3. a-nation&Rhythm Nation BEST SELECTION Source 1, 2, 3 I'm surprised no one mentioned this here on Arama yet!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario